Capacity : 2~25t/h
Fuel: Natural Gas, Lpg, Diesel, Hfo, Bunker Oil, Furnace Oil
WNS series oil gas fired condensing boiler is a safe and high efficiency (98%) heating equipment with high automation, it is fast assemble boiler with flue gas three pass and...
Fuel: wood chips, bagasse, straw, olive bone, coconut shell,peanut shell, pellets, rice husk and other biomass fuels
SZL series double drums boiler is horizontal type water tube boiler with high steam quality. The boiler adopts membrane water wall, low thermal inertia design...
The price of Central Heating Boiler is based on the capacity and accessories. Generally, the accessories of boilers include burner/grate, electric controller, steam header, water softener, BFW pump, platform ladder, and chimney, etc. If you would like to use the specific devices (brand, materials, quantity, etc.) or the additional equipment (air preheater, economizer, condenser, etc.), the prices are quite different. So, if you would like to get the exact price, please inquire for the details.
1. For heating enterprises that do not supply steam for industrial production but only provide heating for residents, the first choice is the hot water boiler as the heating boiler. Because the operation of hot water boiler is safer, more stable and more economical than regular boiler, meanwhile, the heating radius of hot water is about twice that of steam, and the maximum heating radius can reach 20 km.
2. General heating boilers are calculated according to area. For general residential, 1 ton of boiler heating area is 6000~8000 square meters. For the common workshop and other higher places and cold areas, heating area should be relatively reduced.
3. Boilers are divided into fuel oil gas boilers, coal-fired boilers, biomass boilers, electric boilers. The state strictly controls the coal-fired boilers. The gas-fired boiler should consider whether it is convenient to install the gas pipeline. If it is not convenient, oil-fired or electric boilers should be considered.
4. Boiler should has high efficiency. The boiler output, the number of sets and other performance can adapt to the demand of heat load change, in order to facilitate economic management. If the use of one boiler operating at full load can meet the demand for steam, it is not appropriate to use two boilers operating under lower load. However, from the perspective of safety production, it is necessary to consider whether a single boiler in operation can be started quickly in a short time due to failure, so as to meet heating requirements without affecting production.
5. It is better to select the boilers with same capacity or combustion equipment. If different, the max limitation is two models, to decrease the problems of equipment layout and management.